Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sofia is 11 months

Time goes by so fast. I can't believe she is almost a year old. We have to start thinking about that birthday cake.
I can say that now she is officially crawling , not pulling herself up too much which is good for Keith and I. She is definately going everywhere, especially bookselfs. She loves to mess with Apollo's food and water plates. Many times I just have to pick it up and put it away. Poor dog! Who knows how many times I forgot to put it back on the floor. I'm so proud of her three romanian words (pa for bye, 'telu' for doggy and mama). She calls Keith papa, which is really Apollo's voice calling Keith ( well, Pam you know what I am talking about).
Like every mommy would say, I can't get over how cute she is and how much she fills my heart everyday. It's amazing how these little people can bring big magic moments into our lifes..











Mommy and me time


Finally crawling



Reading the newspaper with daddy



Sometimes we cry too

No comments:

Post a Comment