For the rest, she is doing just great. She sleeps about 11-12 hours at night plus a nap at noon; she loves the Baby Einstein CDs from grandma ( she would watch them over and over). Lately her favorite food is cucumbers and macaroni and cheese crackers, and guess what daddy! Icecream too! I cheated and gave her ice cream while you were gone!
She loves to talk ( in her own language for now); lately she learned how to say 'ball' and she keeps saying it until I give her a ball. "Ba ba' now sounds more like a bad boy, and 'telu' more like catelu ( doggy in Romanian). One evening I was giving her a bath and when we were done I took all the toys, put them away and I said "night-night toys". She repeated after me ' ny-ny' she was so cute. And of course her favorite word is still 'pappa'.
My idea of this blog was initially to be more like a photo album than a jurnal, but it looks like it turned into one. That's ok because we'll have plenty of stories to tell:)
No comments:
Post a Comment