Monday, August 3, 2009

Last couple of weeks

Last weekend we had some of my friends over for sushi, Rock Band and games. I wish I took more pictures with all of them..












La mia piccola monella

Look at that silly face! She loves to dance!

In the backyard with daddy looking for hummingbirds. I put a feeder with some nectar in it and every morning from 9 till 10 they all show up and feed themselves.

At the bowling alley with daddy and uncle Eric

A snack on the front porch

Keith had some of his coworkers coming by for a BBQ and some Rock Band. We started right before her bed time and after a wile we saw her on the coach sleeping. She's right behind Keith..

And the morning after she found the microphone..

..and started to sing ( in her own language)

At a local nursery looking for a tree



Lat me see if I can fit in there..

Lately she's into dolls a lot.



There is one thing that she absolutely loves and that is pasta, especially linguine with ragu. That day she ate so much, I was really proud of her. She loves her espresso little cup.

Now don't think that she can have day all the time! She loves Nutella though! But what kid doesn't, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment