Hello Family and Friends and welcome! I found this to be a great way to share just a few moments from our every day life, travels, challenges and most of all 'my dolce vita' -moments captured from my children's life. Enjoy it!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Fun at the Rotary park
The highlight of the day was watching Sofie picking up acorns and me find this. I wonder what my luck will be...
Mary, you are so gorgeous...seriously! wow, these pics are great and you have such a beautiful family! looks like it was a fun day, I need to go check out Rotary Park too!
very pretty pics! I love purple on you!!!!
ReplyDeleteMary, you are so gorgeous...seriously! wow, these pics are great and you have such a beautiful family! looks like it was a fun day, I need to go check out Rotary Park too!
ReplyDeleteAwwee! Thank you, gals! You make me blush: ))- Same words to you and more!
ReplyDeleteI think when the trees turn red and purple would be so beautiful for fall pictures. The playground is nice too- we'll go back there for sure.