How about congratulating my sister Luminița and her husband Marian for having their beautiful daughter Ana Maria. Ana was born on December 13 and she is a beautiful healthy baby. In days like these I really wish I lived back in Italy. I will post pictures soon. I wasn't at home close to the computer or television when she had the baby, I was on a plane and my heart jumped out of my chest when I found out. She was also two days late.
Three weeks ago we met Grandma in Orlando where she spoiled Sofia big time. She loved Disney World especially the princesses. Oh my!!I have tons of pictures and I promise to post them soon.
This past weekend our good friends Joe and Cristina got married in Memphis. What a beautiful wedding! Sofia was the flower girl and Keith was one of the groomsmen. I was just the Bible reader: )
The same past weekend, Keith had the honor to commission Daniel, my friend Erin's husband. Congratulation Daniel for graduating and also for the commission! Maybe Ill be able to 'steal' a picture from her since I wasn't able to take any.
My friends Haley and Leontina welcome their babies into this world. Two beautiful baby boys, Sawyer and Levi. Congratulations to both of them! Oh My , so many babies, right?
The last and not the least, our friends from Texas Brian and Denae had their baby twins too. Denae's water broke at 26 weeks, a little early that they anticipated. Siena weighted 13 oz and Ada 1 lbs 8 oz. Ada is doing better than Siena as you can imagine. I have been following their journey on this website that Brian and Denae put together (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mccoy/journal). They have had difficult moments as you can imagine, but they are so strong and so positive. The prayers are welcome all the time! Ada and Siena still need them, if you look at the pictures you will see two little miracles.
My parents are in Italy now helping my sister with the baby. My dad is doing better, he had a follow up appointment after his surgery and the doctors say everything looks good. He still has to go back and take several tests just to monitor everything.
These events have been on our list lately, a little overwhelming and exciting in the same time. We miss our families that are so far away, but we are thankful for Internet ( especially Skype) and cellphones.
I will see you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment