Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our little stinker

I am not sure if that's the right word, but lately Sofia has been acting up like she never did. She definitely knows what's going on and she wants to make sure that she'll still be mommy's and daddy's little baby. She'll be daddy's little girl forever, that's for sure: ) Every night before bed time, she will kiss us good night and if she forgets she comes out of bed to my belly, saying" let me kiss my baby brother"! As sweet as she can be, she can drive us up the wall in a matter of seconds. She wants more attention than never and sometimes that can be challenging especially for me when I'm really tired.

A while ago she had to say good buy to her friend Claire. She keep saying - can we go to Alabama today?

They sure did have a lot of fun together!

A couple of weeks ago at a local strawberry farm.





Play date with Savannah. I told you- she loves to be hugged: )

No comments:

Post a Comment