Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First ten days of Samuel's life

It seems that life is going at fast speed in the last 10 days. Samuel is a good baby, he sleeps between 2 and 4 hours a night and same during day. In his first week of life we showed him our neighborhood, visited with friends, the local farmer's market and he even tasted some Indian food which he didn't really like it. 
Sofia loves her little brother in her own terms- she can be gentle but she can make mommy and daddy nervous too at times when she's around Samuel. She calls him sweetty (didn't hear it from me), darling, adorable, ' I love my baby brother'. She had a good ten days of quality play dates, swimming pool, park and ice cream nights with daddy. This time I learned my lesson and took as many naps as I could. 

First day at home.



First walk





One week old



No comments:

Post a Comment