Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love, love, love..........

I've been wanting to write this in an old post but my hands were full in the last couple of days. I am watching my friend's kids 4 days a week, I have a long homework due and I've been visiting with a friend that will leave Clarskville soon, so I couldn't postpone that. Two other friends of mine are going through the deployment process and I know how these days can be painful. Sometimes I wish they made a medicine that makes us immune to emotions, but I guess that is what makes us humans.....
I didn't mention that Keith is out of town too, but we expect him to be back tomorrow : )) And speaking of which, I read an article a couple of days ago and posted it in Romanian ( please understand that some of my friends from Romania and Italy are not very good with English, or even if they do I give them a break or a sign that I can still write in my own language: ). So this is the translated article that I thought was cute:

"A serious invitation to a philosophical matter: love. Love lives in the small gestures. You can't ask the one who loves you to jump in the precipice for you, but you can ask from him small gestures, almost childish and full of affection. And maybe those small gestures will fill your heart with the natural happiness of love.

So, maybe love is when....

when he is surprising you with an invitation to dinner...
when he doesn't ask you how much you spent on the last dress you bought: )
when he won't let you wait for him
when he emails you and tells you he loves you
when he stays all night long close to your sick child
when he unexpectedly kisses you
when you hurry to go home to see him
when he invites you to dance a blues like in the old days
when he tells you that the new dessert you made it's delicious even when you know is not
when seeing that you are tired he orders pizza
when he lets you gossip on the phone with your girlfriend for one hour
when he is irritated he counts to 10 instead of screaming
when he steals a kiss from you while stopping at the red light
when he wakes up and takes the ice away from your windshield
when you let him be the installer man even when you know you will have to call a professional afterwards
when you dream the same dream he dreams. " - Mirela Zoița (coordinator at Desprecopii.com)

.....and can I add one more for my Keith?
when at his turn to choose a vacation destination he still chooses yours : )



No comments:

Post a Comment