Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sofie with Apollo

I can't believe this is the first video that I post on this blog. This is our silly and crazy dog Apollo, that I can't literally remember how many times I've said I'd get rid of him. He drives me insane, but then he'll act like in the video and make me change my mind.
Sofia learned by now that she's the boss and showed Apollo that she is in charge. She is so cute when she tells him sit, gives her foot and say ciao (shake) , and the dog will rise his paw and shake.
On a different note about Sofia she is coming up with new words every day. Today she looked at me, took my face in her hands and turned it towards her ears then she pointed and said 'cercei' - earrings in Romanian. I don't remember to have taught her or repeated many times that word for her. She prefers better English and I don't know at this point which one is more difficult for her as far as pronunciation. Maybe obviously English since she says more words in English?!
Before we went to Europe she started to say her name 'Toty' now she moved to Soty' and sometimes she'll say 'Sotia'. Right before her birthday Keith taught her age and she'll say 'tee" (for three). We keep practicing and we'll get there : )




2 comments:

  1. sofia is so cute! I hope to get to see you guys when I am in town next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly, just like Ava! I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete