Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bath time, play time and singing with Diego

In the last couple of weeks Sofie has turned into a smart little girl with lots of character. She speaks more, understands more and definitely more impatient with me. When she wants something she will throw a fit and pretend crying till she gets it from me. One thing that it's been frustrating me lately is her potty training. As much as it worked out before, now she won't stay on the potty anymore. We just have to be more patient and more consistent.
Her favorite book now is "My Little Animal Book". I can't believe she can imitate so many animals, and she'll even show them to me when I ask her to. I close the book and tell her "where is the giraffe?" and she will flip pages till she finds it. She easily knows monkey, giraffe, ladybug, bear, lion, fish, sheep, cow, pig and she takes awhile before she finds zebra, horse and snake. For snake she says "sssss" and for sheep "beee". It's s true that their brain is like a sponge, they pick up so quick.
Her favorite cartoon is still Elmo, but lately she seems to love Diego. Today I caught her singing after him. So cute, she said "iegoo" and then "lalala".

Bath time


Trying a peanut butter jelly sandwich before bedtime and giving me the mischievous face, "I know you want to put me to bed, but I think I'll stay up late tonight". In the morning when she wakes up, I'll put her in our bed and I make sure to bring a book and a few toys in there. She will give me an extra 20-30 minutes of (kind of, sort of) sleeping while she is playing.

Morning play time

Where is Sofia?

I'm in here!!!!!!

Why do you always have to worry about me?

Haha, now I'll do it again! Maybe doggy will get in there too!


No comments:

Post a Comment