Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween party at preschool

On Thursday, Sofie had her Halloween party at preschool. Everybody wore their costume and they had a good breakfast with pumpkin and cinnamon muffins and other goodies. I stayed there with her for about an hour and then left.

Here's our little Sofie in her Lil' Red Riding Hood costume







I thought they were so cute playing together. He's suppose to be Count Dracula.

With all the kids trick or treating

I took a couple of pictures of her in the costume as soon as the package arrived here.
This one is my favorite. She looks like the little girl in the story book that my mom gave it to her last summer. That was our inspiration for this year costume:) since she loves that story a lot.

Keith's Aunt Petey made this costume from A to Z. It couldn't turn out prettier! Thank you again Petey, I promiss it will go to the next generation:)






No comments:

Post a Comment