Have I told you lately that Sofia loves Dora (for my family: desene animate)? For Christmas she received the doll and she wants it in her crib every night. She puts her in the little stroller and walks around the couch for about 30 times every evening. I don't know why it's always at the same time!?! But the funniest thing to hear is her singing Dora. She can't say it right, even if I had her repeat after me so many time. So, it goes like this: "duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh Doby, Doby"- and she'll dance too.
Now she is into slapping daddy. Other than crying after him all the time ( including mornings- it used to be mommy, mommy) at evening she slaps him and pull his ears and pretty hard too. Terrible 2s!

We are ready to go back to Europe. My last meeting is tomorrow and Keith's change of command is next week. We'll have family in town again, so I know time will fly by.
Sofie sees my sisters and mom almost everyday on Skype, so I can't wait to see Sofie 's face when she will actually see them in person. I think this time she will recognize them more than last year. I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment