At the end of last semester I finally got a certain answer (I thought certain) about how many classes I have left before I graduate. Well, they said I have left either five, six or seven, that if they would transfer a Geography class, and would wave a 0.50 credit hour for an Economic class .
Stay with me, and I'll come back with this one! For Christmas Keith surprised with tickets to Romania and France. I don't know which one is more exciting! The more I think about it the more I say is Romania, I haven't been home for 5 years and haven't seen my little brother in four years. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going back to my Statistics class, after I registered I asked my professor if was ok if I missed those two weeks and he said NO, with no explanations. So mad, but that's another story of me trying to request another adviser- he happens to be my adviser too). In the last two weeks I tried to get into another class, but it seems like there is nobody working at AP these days, not even secretaries. One frustration over another, I almost gave up and decided I'll just enjoy more time with Sofia. Well, today while I was driving back from her Preschool- that is very close to AP, I instantly decided to turn left ( I know! It sounds cheesy, but I swear is true) into the Business building to see if anybody was there. And the only person I found was the new Director of School of Business. I think she was the nicest person that I met at AP in the past 3 years (I know, I've been in school for that long). She looked over my transfers and after a five minutes evaluation she decided to substitute not only the class that I 've been trying to get with the crazy adviser, but also the rest of the upper division Economic classes:)) SO, now ( if the register office will confirm, and I hope they will- if not is their word against the Director's) I only have TWO classes left, which to me is such great news. One is a prerequisite for the other one (they're both Math and Statistics in Economics) , so I cannot take them both in the same semester. I am still waiting for my professor's response since the class is already full. If not, oh well my list is long as always and between translating, painting some walls, organizing drawers, cabinets, yard work, garage work I don't think I will get bored. Oh, and I forgot I already signed up to help with substituting at Sofia's preschool. So, it won't be a big deal if I don't get into this class! But, pray for me that the register won't mess with my substitutions and soon I will scream of joy for days:))))
No comments:
Post a Comment