Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Say cheese please!

I thought these were funny pictures of us trying to have a good shot for the Christmas cards. Initially it was supposed to be by the fireplace, but then we decided to give it a try close to the tree too. It was on a Thursday, after Keith came back from work, we had dinner and I made him stay there going back and forth from the tripod to the tree and back to the fireplace. We were both so tired but we had a blast.

I told him 'please no fake smile' and he gave me this- half a mouth open ....and me.... not even that.

Even Sofie was laughing back at him

How about this Mary?- here we started to make funny faces. (won't post them though-ha)

Much better but no smile from Sofia

My head is too up

and here's Keith's smile that I like. And so does Sofie but she didn't look at the camera..

By now he was already tired and be ready to get it done

You need a beer darling?



What if we sit down?



And voila!



We did it. And is daddy's turn to make fun of mommy.

I'm done with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment