Besides a small lamp and a mirror I haven't painted anything else before (well besides walls and oil paintings, but not furniture). I've been wanting a vanity since we came back from Europe and I couldn't find an old one at a good price. Last week I did find it and I'm curious to see how it will end up looking like (I hope good , if not I'll learn my lesson and next time buy one already painted). I forgot to take pics of the entire thing, but this is how it looked like before. It will suppose to look antique white. I will take a picture of it when it's done.
I plan to put it in my bedroom and eventually I will give it to Sofia:)
I finally made the map. Back home in Romania I had a map on the wall next to my bed. I never thought I would end up living on a different continent, but life is life....
I think I have to thank to my parents for my first visit out of Romania to Italy back in high school. That trip opened my eyes to new cultures, different kind of people and life in general. Since then I have been fortunate enough to see a couple of places and eventually meet some of you, including Keith. So every little pin on the map represents a nice memory in my heart as it changed my point of view about many things and also people The biggest lesson I learned was that no matter where you are from people will always appreciate who you are as a person, and the ones who appreciate you the most are the ones who accept your whole universe as it is.
Phew, I didn't mean to get that serious. Ha! :))))


No comments:
Post a Comment