Sunday, June 6, 2010

Night Stalkers 2010 Formal

This year the Formal was at the Convention Center in Nashville and we actually stayed there overnight. I think the pictures say it all- we had fun. It was the best ball in the last three years.

Thanks dear girlfriends for the compliments! This year I said forget to the long elegant dresses and I went for a simple cocktail dress that I bought in Romania for 60 bucks. I had more compliments than to my other Luisa Spagnoli dresses (that I still like a lot). And no, I did not go tanning either :)



With Justin, Lani's husband
Me and Lani


Me and Christina, Raul's wife


Raul and Keith

Lot. Dan Band came again, and like every year he stepped down the stage and took pictures with all the ladies but me. Just like last year, I don't know where I was at..

I couldn't get closer than that. Poor man, I've stalked him all night long




Me with Liz's husband Matt



Me with Haley and her husband Josh

Keith with Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment