Monday, June 21, 2010

Friendship can come so easy!


Me-"Sofia, who is your best friend?"
Sofia-" Caire fend" ( Claire friend)

Sofia and Claire have been good friends lately. Well, they are still fighting on toys, but they are also full of hugs. Erin took a bunch of pictures of them when I was in D.C. and the two below are my favorite.

A lot of people tell us they look like sisters, especially from behind. They have almost the same hair color.

I haven't been good at taking pictures lately. Claire visited a lot with Sofia lately and I only have a couple. Can you see Sofie's diaper?
You're guessing right, she's not potty trained yet. She only asks for pee-pee when she remembers, which is not very often.





On a small note, two weeks ago Sofia finished the mommy and me swimming class and it did not go very well. Keith took her the first day and she cried the whole time. The following days went better and after a week she was actually a little more confident, but I made the mistake to put floaties on her and she got scared again. She loves the water park though...

No comments:

Post a Comment