On June 21st Americans celebrate Father's day. We were so excited to bring daddy to the local water park, but the thermometer showed about 96F (35.5C) and we decided to leave it for the next weekend. So, we took the swimming pool outside and hanged out for the morning. In the afternoon we hit the mall to buy Sofia some dresses. Speaking of which, every morning she wants to wear a dress, and it has to be pretty too. The only pain is that she always chooses the ones that are already small and she'll throw a fit if I say no. Terrible twos still in action.
If I ever want to surprise Keith and I'm out of imagination, I know what to do: homemade pizza and he will be happy. Pretty easy, eh?


Happy Father's Day Keith and Happy Father's Day to my dad too even if we don't celebrate in Romania:)

No comments:
Post a Comment